The City of Delray Beach Neighborhood and Community Services Department staff are assisting residents affected by Covid-19 apply with taxpayer-funded Coronavirus Relief Funds (CRF). More than $224.573 is available for the fiscal year 2020-2021, and must be expended by Dec. 3, 2020.
Participants can use funds for rental and mortgage help payments or emergency repairs for persons who have experienced hardships related to the Covid-19 emergency as allocated by the Florida Housing Finance Corporation (FHFC) to assist qualified families. Properties must be within municipal boundaries. Must show proof of Covid-19 hardship. Rental payments can include water and utility payments. Emergency repairs can address emergency only conditions such as replacement or repair of roofs, plumbing and electric and/or existing heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
Applicants must meet the program requirements at the time of application submittal, and must be able to provide:
- Proof of loss of income, reduction in hours, or unemployment because of the Covid-19 pandemic, on or after March 1, 2020.
- Copy of valid driver’s license or state identification for each household member.
- Copy of recent paycheck stub (OR) Self declaration Form, or a current completed verification of employment for all working household members.
- A completed YTD profit-and-loss statement (if self-employed).
- Copy of recent social security, retirement and/or disability award letter for all household members (if applicable).
- Copy of court-ordered child support documentation.
- Copy of recent bank statement (OR) Self Declaration Form, or a current completed verification of deposit for all adult household members.
- Copy of mortgage and/or warrant deed.
- Copy of a current lease agreement
- Copy of mortgage statement showing past due amount.
- Landlord letter showing past due rent.
- FPL or water bill showing past due amount owed.
|Number of Persons||Income Limit Up to|
- Property must be applicants’ primary residence.
- Property must be in Delray Beach city limits.
For more information, interested parties can email email@example.com.